Followers

Saturday, August 13, 2022

Introduction- Facing My Fear

 Hi,

I have thought about doing this blog for months and somehow talked or thought myself out of it. I've always felt that I have nothing to say and something to say all at the same time. it is this double feeling that has kept me from doing this.

Part of me feel like I have a voice and the other part of me feel like running away from that voice out of fear of being harshly judged or ridiculed. It may seem silly to have this fear since I host a podcast, but for me speaking my thoughts and writing my thoughts are worlds apart. I have learned to speak my thoughts in spite of my fears, so today I turn my attention to writing. Today I face my fears, confront my doubts, stand up to my insecurities and begin.

This blog will be an extension of the Facts and 2 Cents Podcast on YouTube, where we push back on the negative narrative against Prince Harry and Princess Meghan, The Duke and Duchess of Sussex. This will be a place to get Sussex Facts and 2 Cents worth of my opinion.

Also highlighted here will be their philanthropic work, through Archewell, their foundation and  production company. We anxiously await Princess Meghan's podcast Architypes, and Prince Harry's Heart of Invictus Documentary series and his Memoir.
Archewell Foundation will be honored on August 15th by Human First coalition for its partnership in helping the most vulnerable Afghan refugees worldwide and those still in Afghanistan. 
According to Mr. Safi Rauf, Co-founder of Human First, and former Taliban prisoner “Both Sen. Blumenthal and the Archewell Foundation were instrumental in assisting us as we organized efforts to assist Afghans who were left behind when the Taliban took Kabul,” Rauf stated. “We cannot thank them enough for their support.” as reported by DigitalJournal.com.

The philanthropic work of the Sussex Squad will also have a home here as we support charity organizations around the world that are supported by the Sussexes. Currently the Sussex Squad is celebrating Princess Meghan's birthday (August 4th) and Prince Harry's upcoming birthday (September 15th) with a fundraiser for Sentebale, a charity founded by Prince Harry and his brother from another mother, Prince Seiso of Lesotho, in honor of their mother, both of whom have passed on. Sentebale means "forget me not," which is also the name of Prince Harry's mother, Princess Diana's favorite flower. The organization help young people with HIV and Aids in Lesotho and Botswana to get the help they desperately need. Prince Harry's other brother from another mother, Nacho Figueras, is an Ambassador for  Sentebale. Last summer Prince Harry and Nacho played a charity polo event in Colorado, which raised $3.5 million dollars for Sentebale.


The Sussex Squad fundraiser link here: https://afsf.betterworld.org/campaigns/sentebale

Facts and 2 Cents Podcast link Here: https://www.youtube.com/c/FACTS2Cents

I look forward to sharing more wonderful Sussex Facts with you, and I look forward to reading your 2 Cents. 

πŸ’–

Petol





61 comments:

  1. I applaud you for facing and overcoming the spirit of fear and offering this blog. You have brilliant and insightful voice that should be shared. Proverbs 29:25 -The fear of man lays a snare, but whoever trusts in the Lord is safe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent response Lydia

      Delete
    2. Well said Lydia. Well done Petol. Elaine Parker

      Delete
    3. I know what you mean. There are times to speak out. There are times when writing is easier. I applaud you for your honesty and your podcast.

      Delete
    4. Well said Lydia Amen .

      Delete
    5. Ditto Lydia. I applaud Petol for this move. Going forward in faith, pretty much like our faves

      Delete
    6. Petol follow your heart, I support you.

      Delete
    7. Thank you so much Lydia. I really appreciate your encouragement and the scripture. So happy we can trust in the Lord and be safe. I have just figured out how to reply on this so hence the delay. πŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’Ÿ

      Delete
    8. Petol, my first thought is "to God be the Glory for your courage, your dedication, and your voice." Keep going, Black Girl, for God has some mighty work for you, and also something wonderful in store for you! ❤Maria Barr

      Delete
  2. I Really love your Podcasts but for some reason I've been blocked, and I have been a subscriber every since you Started, will love to be able to get back on your Podcast Chat again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thank you so much for your kind support. If you want to tell me the name you use on Youtude then I can check on why you are blocked and fix that (On here you are coming up as Anonymous) So let me know. Thanks

      Delete
  3. Girl you are on point and amazing.keep it it up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your supportπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’Ÿ

      Delete
  4. Yay πŸ™ŒπŸΌ Congratulations! So glad you finally did it. Looking forward to reading your posts ♥️ - Mad_Houri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mad_Houri. Facing fears is scary, hence I have been running away. So happy for your support. Huge thank you. πŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’Ÿ

      Delete
  5. Congratulations Petol! You are indeed an excellent writer. I embrace your views about facing our fears.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you so much for your support. I really appreciate it. Glad to have partners in overcoming fears. Let me know if there is anything I can encourage you withπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’Ÿ

      Delete
  6. Good for you. Looking forward to reading your analyses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely agree with you my friend.

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much Kal. I appreciate you taking the time to readπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’Ÿ

      Delete
  7. Congrats πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½

    ReplyDelete
  8. Noluthando NyandeniAugust 14, 2022 at 7:52 AM

    Thank you very much Petol for encouraging us to focus on what really matters,helping the less fortunate than us,to give a voice to the voiceless .Your choice of Prince Harry and Princess Meghan is spot on,because they both are hands on in helping the needy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Noluthando. Yes, our faves are fantastic role models for us to followπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’Ÿ

      Delete
  9. Noluthando NyandeniAugust 14, 2022 at 7:56 AM

    You are stronger than you believe,because God has not given us the spirit of fear,but has given us a sound mind,love and power.Refuse to fear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen sister. Amen πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’Ÿ

      Delete
  10. I always enjoy your facts & 2 Cents podcast and feel you are very knowledgeable in many areas, congratulations my dear❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Emma De. I really appreciate your support. Thank you for taking the time to read this πŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’Ÿ

      Delete
  11. Congratulation’s Petol , looking forward to read more .

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Petol. God's guidance to you on this additional journey for Meghan and Harry and the squads fight in outlining the hypocrisy/challenges against the Sussexes and the ❤️ we also share in up holding the integrity of the Sussexes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’Ÿ

      Delete
  13. Beautiful and impactful piece of writing.
    The poor will always be among us, we have to take care of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Yes very true. We are all poor is some ways and God is always taking care of us πŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’Ÿ

      Delete
  14. Congratulations Petol of starting your blog your analysis always on point & precise looking forward to see more πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I appreciate yo u taking the time to readπŸ’ŸπŸ’Ÿ

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much. I appreciate yo u taking the time to readπŸ’ŸπŸ’Ÿ

      Delete
  15. Congratulation Petol I am proud of you great writing ! πŸ‘πŸΎ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I appreciate you taking the time to read it πŸ’Ÿ

      Delete
  16. You are expending your wonderful and knowledgeable platform and we are here for it. Baron calls you the prosecutor of the squad. Congratulations and well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Fatoumata. I really appreciate your support. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this. Much love to you πŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’Ÿ

      Delete
  17. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ Keep going my sista πŸ™

    ReplyDelete
  18. I applaud you for your willingness and courage to pursue your dream. I look forward to following your journey and thank you in advance for the important work you're about to engage. Best luck and know we are with you all the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waw, thank you so much for your support. I am so happy that I get to share this journey with you. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this. I appreciate it so much. πŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’Ÿ

      Delete
  19. Do what feel right for the team. Great idea πŸ’‘πŸ˜˜❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you fr all U do Petol. We need more Petol in the world πŸŒŽπŸ‘πŸ‘good luck on ur journey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Gloria. You are always so incredibly supportive and I really appreciate it.

      Delete
  21. Petol I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Petol, I enjoyed reading your blog this morning and it’s clear and factual, you are doing Harry and Meghan a great justice on behalf of us Squaddies. Very Well Done. Darlene V (different name on Google account) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Darlene. So happy that you enjoyed it. Thank you for taking the time to read and support. I really appreciate itπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’Ÿ

      Delete
  23. Hi Petol, Thank you for your blog facing your fears is the beginning of freedom. I like to blog as well . Thank you again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. Yes I love this freedom. What is your blog? send me the link I would love to read it πŸ’Ÿ

      Delete
  24. Hello Petol!!! I love reading also. SMOOCHES!!!πŸ‘‹πŸΎπŸ‘‹πŸΎπŸ‘‹πŸΎπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Church Nelly. I appreciate you taking the time to read this. Smooches to you too πŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’Ÿ

      Delete
  25. I believe October is Black History Month in the uk! Besides sharing this incredible article, I also want to thank you for opportunities to read and listen to your other messages! having a very , paganistic immoral team occupying the non religious- monarchy is frightening ! The wealthy slave owning aristocratic non-god-fearing White unintelligent racist individuals with the task of governing is quite frightening! Far too many photographs of them ! They are not glamorous ! Thank you so very much for the emotional, inspiring, and a call to action for the black community around the world! I truly thank God for all of the Sussex podcasters and all involved with helping the Sussex family, they spend hours creating the most significant news possible regarding the suffixes! I pray to God in the future we have we somehow get leaders like we have with the Sussex project involved in the NAACP and all the other supposedly black activist organizations who were set up to help make changes for the black race! I am so very disappointed that yearly what we do is support the Hollywood group and those who already have money and status! Until we stop depending on corporations to fund our activities annually or in any other way, we will not be able to approach them and get meaningful results for our black communities! I love all the Sussex podcasters and those who support them in any way! Praise God that I lived to see the type of people that are organizing the Sussex team across the world!

    ReplyDelete

Good People Are Everywhere

Do you need a couple of dollars? A little voice behind me asked. I turned and found a  lady behind me at the grocery checkout counter. “No,”...