Followers

Friday, September 30, 2022

Songs From The Soul

 

Blessings to this most beautiful lady at the park who sings for hours, pouring out her heart in songs. She is usually there all by herself, singing over the water. She is not a singer by any stretch of the imagination, her voice is terrible, and she couldn't carry a tune if her life depended on it. Yet, she pours her heart out, relieving whatever pain, troubles, or sharing the the joy deep within her. I don't understand the words of her songs as they are in Spanish, but I do understand a heart giving its all, and songs coming from the depths of a soul

🥰



No comments:

Post a Comment

Good People Are Everywhere

Do you need a couple of dollars? A little voice behind me asked. I turned and found a  lady behind me at the grocery checkout counter. “No,”...